Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Our new hobby

Jack was put into scouts a while ago and he had to get a fishing licence. He went a few times as a kid and once with my dad about 10 years ago. Now we can't keep him off of the lakes! Everywhere we go that might have a potential fishing spot we have to cart around his fishing equipment. I thought that with three girls I would be free from fishing! Jack wanted to take the girls and they were hooked just as easily. I fished as a child and never had enough courage to bait my hook or touch the fish. When they get old enough I bet the girls will like to bait their own hooks. And as for touching the fish, well, they love to hold them, poke them in the eyes, run around with them after they die. Gross, I know! So now my family loves to fish and I get to go and tanning because I don't have a fishing licence!! :) Look at the positives right? The only picture I could find with Loryn fishing. She only fishes for a few seconds at a time.
We are at Totten Lake in Colorado, where I fished as a kid!


Alyssa at East Canyon



I went to check on the girls one night and I found Hadlee like this. I thought it was funny that she is such a sleeping beauty, and can handle fish! Quite a girl.






No comments:

Post a Comment